I’ve made this recipe time and time again in the slow-cooker. I was nervous to try it in my instant pot. Every other thing I’ve made up until now was written out nicely for me with amounts and times. It turned out great so I’m sharing it with you!
*The great thing about this recipe is you can add the veggies you like! Customize it to your family’s likes! We’ve added yellow squash before or mixed veggies instead of just corn (carrots, peas, green beans, etc).
- 1 1/2- 2 Cups Beef Stew Meat
- 2 Med Carrots; sliced
- Onion to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste (and any other seasonings you enjoy)
- 4-5 Med Potatoes; cubed
- 1 Med Zucchini; sliced in thicker rounds then cut in half
- 3/4 Cup Brown lentils; rinsed
- 32 oz Carton beef stock + 1 can beef stock (or vegetable broth)
- Corn (I used sweet corn we had frozen); cooked on stove top
- Saute- Stew meat, carrots, onions, and seasonings
- Add all other ingredients except for corn and stir.
- Put lid on and set valve to sealing.
- Cook on ‘MANUAL’ for 12 minutes.
- Quick Release
- Add corn and stir.
*Since we blanch our corn before freezing I wasn’t sure if it would overcook the corn. If you know the answer can you comment below and let me know.